Want to increase your portfolio’s profit potential and reduce risk? Turn your IRA account into a money machine? Make 30% a year on stocks having little price movement? Learn how to use stock options. This course begins with a thorough introduction to options terminology, characteristics and pricing. The six basic Building Blocks of equity and options trading are presented in detail. Each application is illustrated with a P&L Analysis, Case Study and appropriate VectorVest applications.
Plus, if you purchase this set you may attend a VectorVest Options Course for only $295. Those who have already attended our live Options Course may purchase the CD Set for only $295.00.
Over Nine full hours of training.
- A course workbook, featuring an outline of all main points covered during each presentation.
- Disc I: Begins with an introduction to option pricing and buying long and short.
- Disc II: Moves into more advanced trading such as synthetics, collars, fences and vertical spreads.
- Disc III: Covers calendar, diagonal and ratio spreads as well as straddles and strangles.
- Disc IV: Closes with Butterflies, Condors, Iron Butterflies/Condors, Leaps and a final summary.